Blue Thrills
Monday, March 18, 2024, 23:02:29
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm just getting this forum set up, so blah.

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What are your top roller coasters?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your top roller coasters?  (Read 672 times)
Blue0ctane
Creator, Instigator, God.
Administrator
Novice

Reuptation: 0

Coaster Count: 47

View Profile WWW
« on: Monday, December 31, 2007, 22:04:57 »

Top coaster, top three, top five, top ten, top 69, top OVER NINE THOUSAND - I really don't care. Just tell us what your favorite roller coasters are. Make it more than just a list; provide reasons.

Millennium Force - I've ridden from the front, middle, and back. I've ridden at day and in the evening. I've ridden in the sun and in the rain. The ride does not fail to completely shock me. A 300-foot drop at 80 degrees with a top speed of 93 miles per hour? A good use of both floater and ejector airtime? The element of surprise? It's all there. This is my favorite roller coaster, and I do not see another coaster surpassing it anytime soon.

Montu - Montu is a B&M invert at Busch Gardens Tampa. It is, by far, the best inverted coaster I've ever been on it. It has the height, the speed, and the inversions. There are some elements that will make you shout.

Incredible Hulk - Jesus Christ, I remember my first ride on the Hulk. I was 11 and nearly blacked out on the cobra roll. Hulk's launch is forceful and intense. Right out of the launch, you go into a barrel roll, a long drop, a cobra roll, a massive vertical loop, and a somewhat underwater tunnel. All over the water. The second half is somewhat boring, but the Hulk is still a great ride.

Comet - The Comet is a classic wooden coaster at Great Escape in Lake George, New York. It is rough, but a fun rough. You get lots of speed and ejector airtime, as well as a healthy dose of lateral G-forces. This is the best woodie I've ever been on.
Report Spam   Logged

Everyone's favorite Jewish kid!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Straight
Novice

Reuptation: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 31, 2007, 22:10:27 »

I have a top 69.
But, my number one is:

HULK.

Because:

It's one of the only ones I've ever been on.
Report Spam   Logged

Yes, I am better then you. Thanks for asking.

blue0ctane:  Lulz are quite evident.
AlexE1992:  Lulz is quite YOUR FACE
blue0ctane:  I agree 100%. My face is quite lulz-worthy at the present moment.
AlexE1992:  oh ****, i just relized how much perfect sense that made

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum